Wednesday, April 02, 2008

Winter Term 2008

Greetings fans from all over the world...another update from the sunny city of Vienna! Another term has gone and I am now facing my IP (bachelor paper). Its been a very special term as most of my best friends graduated and went on their way to who knows where. I thank you all, for three (or some two), great years...I even re-registered on facebook for all of yall...took some sweat & tears but I managed it in the end. Hope you all will stay in touch and I we will meet again...as they say...you always meet twice in life. Below I posted two pictures from one of our last days. We had this yard sale and I managed to purchase a water pipe for CHF 15. Not sure what to do with it I had lectures from Florian (red jacket sucking on the bottle...hahaha), and we were all set.



Once again cheers....and...as Inger Line says....Adios amigos y amigas!

KimBo

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

ooooh good times!!

16:01  

Post a Comment

<< Home