Wednesday, January 07, 2009

Sunny Diego

Greetings from Sunny Diego! I figured after several requests that I would revive this blog in order to keep all you fans out there updated on my whereabouts! I am currently working for the Manchester Grand Hyatt in San Diego. I am 6 months into my 12 month Rooms Division Management training which consists of housekeeping and front desk. Alot of people have asked me why didn't continue down the Food and Beverage path? As my mentor and I concluded...self exploration...thought I'd see what else a hotel has to offer before I settled to one department. In the end I also believe this will benefit me as I will have a more thorough understanding of the hotel operation as a whole. To answer your next question...no I have not yet found an answer to where I feel the most comfortable...but I will keep you posted :) Below I have posted some pictures of the hotel and San Diego. The Manchester Grand Hyatt is a convention hotel with 1625 guest rooms and 125,000 square feet (11612.88 m²) of function Space.








- Kim

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home