Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Hot? What are you talking about...


Seems like summer has really kicked in over here! Sun everyday and tempratures ranging from 30-34 degrees...just perfect for me, as I have to wear my lovely tie&shirt! The other thing which is also very cool is that school has prolly 2 rooms with aircon, while all the others are classified as Saunas! I also seem to always get put in one of those rooms...who needs to go running when we're spoiled like this? :) School has given us something though, which has really come handy...free entrance to the local pool. As an authentic Norwegian I am, I don't see much sun all year, so I am quite a sight in bathing trunks! I am working on it though and have made quite a progress...hehe!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well Kim, keep on working on the sun teint. However, I am still gonna have a better teint than YOU!!!! :-)

22:17  
Blogger Kim said...

Mohaha, just wait..in a week or two I will be brow chocolate, while your still white chocolate!

23:46  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yooooooooooouuuuuu wish! ;-)

10:00  

Post a Comment

<< Home