Wednesday, January 07, 2009

Oh noes! LOOK!

Kim finally made the local newspapers! Being home on vacation...taking life easy...I get phoned up by the local newspaper wanting to write a article about my years at Cesar Ritz (apparently my grandmother had called them (4 weeks of no visits for her). Me in the newspaper? Chills and extreme nervousness immediately struck me on the thoughts of 8000 people staring at my corny picture (see below) and reading my story...little Kim becoming a local celebrity? Well...after the cute summer intern had shot a rather sleepy looking picture, gotten my name wrong and produced a hundred spelling mistakes (challenge you to find them...those of you who are able to understand it), the article was published. Those of you who read Norwegian, can click on the article below to get a full sized version.


- Kim

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kim,

Happy New Year!! You are off to a great start!! Are you going to translate it into English for us??
Success with your endeavors this year.

Jolanda Hains (Le Bouveret)

10:09  

Post a Comment

<< Home