Monday, October 16, 2006

Career Fair '06

Every year our school hosts a Career Fair on campus. They invite large hospitality chains from all over the world, to come and recruit students. Since I am going on a new internship this coming spring, I thought this would be my chance to find something interesting. After days of CV & Cover Letter writing, picture taking and dealing with my nerves the day was finally there and I was ready to go! I was going to apply for Seabourn Cruise Lines & Rezidor SAS. The day started with a presentation of all the various properties in seperate class rooms, where one could go and listen to the ones of interest. After the presentations, we had to meet up with the recruiters and present ourselves and our papers. The recruiter would then decide if he wants you back for an interview. At this stage my heart was already about to pop out of my chest. It went all very good though, and I was invited back for an interview with both. The afternoon went along and I had both my interviews, ending up with possible offers from both..so if it all comes together now I have the big decision of where I want to go..which is not quite the easy one..but I have my ideas...will update you on that later as I make up my mind!

Seabourn, luxury pure!



Radisson ...



Chiao !

4 Comments:

Blogger Erik said...

Det cruiseskipet der ser jo ikke så "halvgæli" ut =)Gleder meg til å høre hvor du havner på internshipet ditt.

02:50  
Blogger Erik said...

Det cruiseskipet der ser jo ikke så "halvgæli" ut! =) Blir spennende å se hvor du havner for internshipet ditt.

02:52  
Blogger Erik said...

Det skipet der ser jo ikke så "halvgæli" ut! =) Blir spennende å se hvor du havner for internshipet ditt.

02:53  
Blogger Erik said...

Det skipet der ser jo ikke så "halvgæli" ut! =) Blir spennende å se hvor du havner for internshipet ditt.

02:54  

Post a Comment

<< Home